Kadayawan Festival is that one week in a year where Davao City celebrates its rich culture and bountiful harvest through street dances and food indulgence. The global pandemic may have put a temporary stop to all the festivities, but that doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate at home, can we?
Grab Food Recommendations
Have a feast within the comforts of your home with Grab Food. Choose from hundreds of food choices from the Grab App and satisfy your cravings.
When it comes to homegrown brands, you can never go wrong with Lachi’s Sans Rival Atbp. My top favorites are the Asian Spicy Chicken, Unforgettable Grilled Pork Ribs, and Laing. For desserts, I highly recommend their Classic Sans Rival, Cheesecakes, and my favorite Creme Brulee.
As for my other recommendations, I always order Pancit Luglug and Egg Pie from Cecil’s Snack Inn & Bakeshoppe , Chicken Inato from Penong’s , Wow Bopis and Sisig from Wow Lechon, and my favorite ice cream flavors, Coffee Crumble and Strawberries ‘N Creme, from Selecta.
Grab Kadayawan FEASTival
To make the celebration even more special, Grab PH celebrates this year’s festival with an exciting raffle promo. Be one of the 35 lucky winners of up to P10,000 worth of GrabFood vouchers.
Here’s how to join:
- Order from a select list of restaurants on GrabFood,
- Use the promo code MADAYAW,
- Accomplish the raffle form, with 1 order equivalent to 1 raffle entry. The raffle form may be accessed here: https://grb.to/FEASTival
- Grab will be awarding 10 winners with 40 GrabFood vouchers worth P250 off, no min. order required, and 25 winners with 8 GrabFood vouchers worth P250 off, no min. order required. Voucher can be used for any restaurant, in any city, and with no expiry date.
- Promo runs from August 16, 2021 to August 31, 2021
What are you waiting for? Re-create the festive celebration in your home and order your Kadayawan favorites via Grab Food, now!