Nokia will always have a special place in my heart. Like the rest of the world, my first ever mobile phone was Nokia – a fancy 3410 with a mint green casing. I’ve also owned several other models like the 6310i, 2100, 6070, and the last one was the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic , which I still have up to this very day. It’s barely breathing now but I couldn’t throw it away because it was the first ever phone I bought out of my own salary.
Anyway, enough nostalgia. I’m just happy to share that the new Nokia Smartphones – Nokia 7 plus, Nokia 1, New Nokia 6 and Nokia 8110 4G – has arrived and they will all be available in Davao by mid-May. This awesome news was confirmed by HMD Global during a press launch last April 26, 2018 at Seda Hotel, Davao City.
Have a closer look at these new gorgeous smartphones.
Read More »
AirAsia puts Davao into its “Santan” In-Flight menu through the newest hot meal infused with Davao’s very own, Malagos Chocolate.
Voted as the world’s best low cost carrier, the budget airline collaborated with Chef JP Anglo to create Roasted Dalandan Chicken with Pimiento Sauce flavored with the internationally famed Malagos Chocolates.
Read More »
After rocking the stage of Araneta Coliseum and San Fernando Pampanga, James Reid and Nadine Lustre are set to continue their Revolution Love Rules Concert Tour in Davao on April 29, 2018 at the University of Southeastern Philippines.
Revolution: The Jadine Concert Philippine Tour Davao is brought to you by Concert Producer and Promoter, EKG Productions Company, owned and managed by Mr. & Mrs. Emil & Kate Gayap. This is a production of Viva Live.
- VVIP RESERVED (Free Pre-signed CD; with Group Photo-Op) – P4,200
- Gold: Php 2,800
- Silver: Php 1,800
- Bronze: Php 1,100
- GENAD: Php 500
- SM City Davao Ecoland Ticket Booth (2nd floor, fronting Dickies near Crocs. All ticket categories are available here. VVIP tickets are ONLY available here)
- SM Cinema Ticket Outlets
- Thai Royale Spa Davao City Branch
- Wiltelcom (Lanang, Gmall, and Abreeza branches)
- Dichoso _ Lagmay Skin Clinic (Anda St. Davao City)
- Better Components (SM Lanang, SM Ecoland, Main Branch near Ateneo)
- Pidoks Restuarant (Camus and Lanang)
You may also contact EKG Productions Hotline for Davao at (0998) 964 4585 or send a private message to their Facebook Page.